Friday, March 13, 2009

lets get high baby

i just woke up this morning and took a hard look at my self the mirror, that there was when i realized if i want to survive, if i want to make it out alive. I am gonna have to blog more. its blog or die at this point.
Today i understand what the girls are talking about.


I just wanna be a super hero like obama

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics



Its hard though when you're a dominican papi chulo,

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

And ladies just like the bad boys.



when I close my eyes late at night in that room by myself, i dream of green grass, apples and berry tree's, white horses. a world of splendor for us to fuck up. i want to watch the snow fall us there, on our naked bodies. and imagine what it would look like from a bird eye view. 








No comments: