Thursday, March 26, 2009

**~My <3 Secret <3 Crush~**



My secret crush of the week is the amazingly awesome, beautiful party girl/artist,muse to me marie jane! (thats her real name) Cj and I met her and best bud Clara palardy at the train station in montreal, cj just asks her buddy clara to hang with the bad boyz and they did!!!!! We met up at some bar later that night and talked about art and music.

i can listen marie jane speak forever. because has one of the prettiest accents i have ever heard whispered through perfect lips. and blinks her big eye lashes a lot when she talks it pretty real. 
Now we just facebook chat, but i often find myself daydreaming of her naked sitting up like this smoking a ciggy. So random though, because i've been talking about making her my secret crush for two weeks now, and she messaged  monday! it made me kinda nervous, cause i didn't know if i should still do the secret crush, you know? like what if she see's it? idk...

She is so posh and sexy, but with a silly side and understands teenage lust and the lost boy lifestyle.

Her blog is the jam! it just got a really good review this week...

 
i dont if i like her so much cause she is such a wildchild.
or because she is so cute and silly with amazing breast
I think it might be the combo of everything the looks the attitude the personality. yes please!! i wan't everything marie jane has to offer! she is curating a art show & hosting the after party in mont real this friday,  i have been begging all of my friends to drive me!!! i have to get there some how! come on people, lets do this! its only a 4 hour drive


If you didn't get the link to her blog the first time its http://theroom22.com








8======()~
watch out baby the worlds behind you.